Join Brendy for another dose of fabulous!
8:00am Every Saturday
IN REAL LIFE (irl) & ONLINE
BROADWAY with Brendy is back, baby!
He has been limbering up in the wings for the past 3 months and is ready to burst out some new and inspired chorey.
Working in line with government guidelines we have a limited number of “in real life” bookings available, we will also continue to live stream the class via Zoom so you can still dance from home. Please note pre booking is essential for studio based classes.
In this 1 hour energy packed, active & animated class get ready to learn & embrace the moves, characterization & style of dance that makes musical theatre so fabulous and so intoxicating!
This musical theatre style jazz class emphasises the delivery and characterisation that is the focus of musicals. In this fabulous class students can expect to learn numbers from such musicals as; Hairspray, Mamma Mia, Priscilla Queen of Desert, Jersey Boys, Wicked etc. Aimed at a beginner-intermediate level this is perfect for anyone looking for a fun class, to sweat, develop new skills and learn high energy stylised routines in a brilliant and friendly environment!
Expect weekly routines from shows such as;
– Grease – FAME – Saturday Night Fever – XANADU – Mamma Mia – Priscilla Queen of The Desert – The Bodyguard – 9 to 5
– Sister Act – Dirty Dancing – The First Wives Club
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
If it’s upbeat & fabulous – Brendy will teach it!Expect to sweat, smile, and embrace your theatricality!
Because THAT’S Entertainment!
- Adult dance classes
- Beginner-Intermediate level
- 8:00am – 9am (online with limited “in real life” spots available per session)
- Classes are offered casually
- $10 online / $20 “in real life”
Covid-19 Safety Rules
When visiting the studio all participants are expected to follow these rules in order to keep everyone healthy and safe;
– keep your distance and maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others at all times
– practice good hygiene by washing hands and using hand sanitiser provided
– wear a mask ensuring it covers both your mouth and nose
– arrive to class no earlier than 10 mins prior and leave the studio directly afterwards in order for the next session to start
– stay home if you are unwell, not matter how mild the symptoms
– for the safety of everyone, staff have the right to ask anyone sneezing, coughing or looking unwell to not participate
– ensure your Mindbody account is up to date with your full name and phone number in case contact tracing ever needed to occur
– you must check in at the front desk before entering the studio
– strictly no walk-ins, online registration and pre booking essential
CLICK HERE to BOOK BROADWAY BEATS